Fostex announced today that its interface for iPhone AR-4i is available for buying. Offering excellent quality stereo audio recording, (via Dock connector and in-built AD/DA converter), with LED input level metering, gain control and headphone monitoring, Fostex AR-4i has been designed to dramatically increase the quality of the sound of the videos you take with your iPhone 4. Featuring two removable cardioid plug-in microphones that swivel for placement and can be mounted vertically or horizontally, Fostex AR-4i serves as a cradle for the iPhone4 and is ergonomically designed for comfort. Also included is mounting hardware for a tripod or other professional camera mount devices.
Watch online Fostex AR-4i Video Presentation on the Official You Tube Account of Fostex.
Fostex AR-4i | Top Features
- Exceptional audio quality – record/playback via Dock connector with built-in AD/DA converter
- Equipped with 3 x stereo inputs (Line/Mic) for using 2 of the 3 simultaneously for vertical or horizontal use
- 2 x plug-in powered condenser cardioid type microphones with pop-shields supplied. Third-party microphones can also be used.
- 4-dot LED level meter for input monitoring
- Thumb wheel input gain control
- Setup App supplied free from App Store for setting Pan (L/C/R), Low Cut Filter, Limiter, etc.
- Headphone output for recording & playback monitoring
- Long operation time with 2 x AAA alkaline batteries for 8 to 10 hours
- Supplied with a sturdy hand grip
- 2 x threaded tripod mounts on the bottom and side for use with tripod, camera rigs, etc.
- Cold shoe for use of third-party camera options