TC Touch Monitor TM7 & TM9 is a full-featured stereo and multichannel loudness and true-peak level meter, which is perfect not only for broadcast ingest and transmission, but also for post, film and live production. When you need to comply with a given international broadcasting standard, the numbers representing loudness are paramount, and these all-important digits are displayed instantly on the large color touch screen.
TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 Top Features:
- 7″ or 9″ color touch screen (16:9 TFT) – Loudness has never looked this good!
- Extremely consistent readouts – Consistent results at all times.
- Conforms to international broadcast standards – Including American, European and Japanese.
- Easy and fast touch screen control – Context-sensitive on-screen help.
- Extremely flexible screen layout options – Resize and reposition any instrument (meter type).
- Powerful DSP – Parallel display of multiple instruments.
- Flexible I/O options – Including analog, AES3, AES3id, etc. An SDI 3G I/O card will be available for TM9 in 2011.
- Connectivity – Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports.
- Modular software structure – Add optional instruments as the need arises.
Source: TC Electronic Press Release