Audio Plugins | Yamaha Vintage Plug-In Bundle
Yamaha have announced immediate release of Vintage Plugins Bundle … three new VST and AU plugins related to the effects or processing addons found in Yamaha’s Digital Audio Consoles. All the new plugins are available in VST3, VST 2.4 and AU format so there are compatible with all the DAW hosts.
Yamaha Vintage | Yamaha EQ 601
The Yamaha EQ 601 combines the sound of a classic equalizer from the 1970s with a range of practical functions. The plug-in offers six fully parametric bands, allowing you to manipulate the frequency with highest precision. The lower and the upper band include shelving filters, because the four MID bands come with peaking filters, exactly reproducing the both the boost and cut frequency response of vintage analog gear. The Drive mode allows the engineer to bring back the original analogue distortion characteristics of the good old days to a modern DAW system.
* Based on the legendary sound of a 1970’s hardware equalizer
* Six bands including two shelf-filters and four bands with filter-width regulation
* Exact image of the famous equalizer from the 1970s
Yamaha Vintage | Compressor 276
The 276 is a stereo compressor that has brought many professional productions to sonic perfection. Delivering classic-style compression based on the punch and fatness of the finest studio-grade hardware gear, the Compressor 276 is of the perfect choice for both acoustic instruments and vocals alike. The VCM technology enables you to experience the unique response and frequency characteristics of an analog hardware masterpiece from the 1970s.
* Classic-style compression with analog-like punch and fatness
* Based on the circuitry of the 1970’s analog compressors
* Internal High-Pass Filter Side chain and extensive VU metering section
Yamaha Vintage | Compressor 260
The Compressor 260 reintroduced the classic sound of the acclaimed compressor/limiter modules used by audio professionals in the late 1970s. Painstakingly modeling the renowned solid-state voltage-controlled amplifiers and RMS detection circuitries, which have raised the hardware originals to legendary status, the Compressor 260 excels in the studio and concert halls alike.
* Brings back the sound of the late 1970s compressors
* Ideal for studio production and live sound reinforcement
* Three types of compression allowing to experience different sound characteristics