Cakewalk Releases Music Creator 6 Software for the PC
Cakewalk today announces Music Creator 6, the newest version of its #1 selling music-making software that makes creating and sharing music fast, easy, and fun. Music Creator 6 turns your computer into a personal recording studio and includes everything you need, including hundreds of instrument sounds and effects, to create professional recordings. Whether it is your favorite cover song or original composition, Music Creator 6 provides all the tools you need to create and share your music with the world, featuring one-click export and upload to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and more using SoundCloud.
Music Creator 6 Top Features
- Based on Cakewalk’s acclaimed SONAR X1 professional studio software
- Record up to 160 tracks of audio & MIDI (32 audio and 128 MIDI)
- Professional 24-bit audio quality
- Drag & drop instrument sounds, loops, more (over 4 GBs of content)
- Song Construction Kits for fast and easy creation of backing tracks
- Hundreds of instruments and over 1,000 professionally recorded music loops (beats, bass, guitars, keyboards, horns, strings, and more)
- 3 fantastic virtual instruments: Cakewalk Sound Center for easy access of hundreds of instrument sounds, TTS-1 General MIDI sound module featuring genuine Roland® sounds, and Studio Instruments Drums that looks just like a real drum kit!
- Pro effects include EQ, Reverb, Delay and epic guitar amp tones from IK Multimedia™ AmpliTube 3 CS guitar amp simulator
- Remix tracks and jam with the Matrix View
- Create playlists and burn songs or an entire album to audio CD
- Upload songs directly to SoundCloud and share using Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social media sites
- Print musical notation scores and lead sheets
- Integrated video help created by Groove3, the video tutorial experts (over 1 hour of video), to get you started and guide you along the entire music creation process; free technical support resources
Create — Song Construction Kits make it a snap to create great sounding backing tracks and contain over 1,000 professionally recorded instrument parts specifically designed to go together. Mix and match bass, drums, guitar, keyboards, and more for endless possibilities. Just drag, drop, and play.
Record & Edit — Plug in and experience epic guitar amp tone with IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube 3 CS and with a click of a mouse quickly access hundreds of instruments in the Cakewalk Sound Center. And experience the classic genuine Roland sounds built into the TTS-1 synthesizer.
Mix — Control your mix with a studio-quality mixing console, add pro effects like EQ, Reverb, and Delay then adjust the level and balance of each instrument, then master your tracks for a polished, professional sound.
Matrix — Remix and make music in new and innovative ways with the Matrix View. Simply drag a musical loop or phrase to a cell in the Matrix and trigger it with a mouse-click or from your MIDI keyboard. Remix tracks and even jam live with this unique and addictive musical tool.
Share with Soundcloud — Share your music with the world. Upload your finished songs from Music Creator directly to SoundCloud, a free online service for sharing music. Notify family, friends, and fans automatically via Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social media sites.
Pricing and Availability
Cakewalk Music Creator 6 has an estimated street price of $39.99 U.S, and is available at select consumer electronics and computer retailers including Best Buy, Target, Office Depot, Office Max, Fry’s Electronics, J&R Music & Computer World, Micro Center, Staples, and Amazon.com. Music Creator 6 is also available direct from Cakewalk.com as a download or boxed version. For more information, visit http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Musiccreator/ or call 888-CAKEWALK.
Music Creator 6 software is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese. Music Creator 6 is available through Roland distribution partners around the world.
For a complete list of Music Creator 6 Distributors worldwide visit: http://www.cakewalk.com/Dealers/global.aspx