MB7 Mixer is the new child of Blue Cat Audio plug-ins family. MB7 Mixer propose a new virtual closer aproach to the real mixing consoles as it slice the audio material into several frequency bands and let the sound engineer to mix them as they were separate audio tracks. So … for each band you have total control in the same way you can find on a mixing console … bypass, solo or mute to isolate the frequency you work, gain control, stereo expander.
Other details you can find below and also on the main page of the product on Blue Cat Audio site
Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Plug-in Features
* Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and “stereoness” of each band separately.
* Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in, and modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
* Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
* Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
* Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
* Complete visual feedback with real time response curves and levels display for each band.
* Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
* Plug-in window transparency management.
* No latency.
Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Plug-in Standards
* Available as: Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
* Native DSP code for optimal performance.
* Skinnable user interface.
* Smooth Update: silent, zipper-free parameters update.
* Full automation support.
* No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
* Real time MIDI control with advanced settings and MIDI learn.
* Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
* Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
* Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
* Any sample rate supported.
Sources: Blue Cat Audio