Steinberg announced the first official maintenance update for Cubase 6 and also, Cubase 6 Artist. Cubase 6.0.2 includes all the improvements from the Cubase 6.0.1 Update and adds full MP3 support to the Mac X 64-bit version. There are also some issues that have been fixed like.
- 28452 Content issues with missing audio data for HALion Sonic SE and LoopMash 2 in Cubase Artist 6 have been corrected.
- 28420 Potential mouse-click issues within Cubase when using some trackballs and related control software (such as, from Kensington) have been corrected.
- 28400 Stability using AudioWarp with élastique Pro algorithms has been improved.
- 28399 A warning message “invalid project” when saving a project after dragging and dropping MIDI files from BFD2 into the Cubase Project window has been corrected.
- 28340 Potential sound artefacts when using the MultiBandCompressor with small ASIO buffer sizes has been corrected.
- 28305 The user interface of the External FX panel has been redesigned and now displays the fader caps correctly.
- 28204 Potential MP3 decoding issues when encoding files with the LAME encoder have been corrected.
- 28199 An issue with misplaced automation tracks when closing and re-opening the same project has been corrected.
- 27954 Timing instability issues using ReWire-connected applications when working with sample rates other than 44.1 kHz has been corrected.
- 28177 Various potential part/event redraw (display) issues during editing operations in the Project window have been corrected.
For more details you have to see Cubase 6 and Cubase 6 Artist Vesion History from Steinberg Site.