Thunderfunk announces the immediate availability of TFB800-B2, their new bass amp model, the update or reworked version of well-known among bass guitarists … Thunderfunk TFB750. TFB800-B2 comes with a new and unique feature, The Swich which is another option to setup the amp for use with different instruments and styles by selecting low or high voltage and give more hifi tone.
Connectivity for Thunderfunk TFB800-B2 includes an instrument input, a line input, two FX loops, two DI’s (Pre and Post EQ), a headphone output, two 1/4” speaker outputs,and two Speakon outputs.
Listen online Bass Amps | ThunderFunk Bass Amp Tone Demo on the Official You tube Account of Audio Pro News.
Thunderfunk TFB800-B2 is available on music products retailers for $1,895.
Thunderfunk TFB800-B2 Bass Amp Specs
- 800-watts RMS into 2 Ohms
- 630-watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- 305-watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- “The Switch” with indicator LEDs
- Mute Switch with LED
- Aural Enhancer
- 4-Band Parametric Equalizer
- Timbre Control
- Headphone Jack
- Line In/Line Out
- Pre-EQ Balanced DI Output
- Post-EQ Balanced Output w/Level Control
- Ground Lift Switch for both XLR’s Out
- Large Supply Filter for Deep Response and Increased Mids Clarity
- AC Signal Coupled to Reduce Input Pops
- Pre-EQ Effects Loop
- Post-EQ Effects Loop
- Switchcraft Jacks
- 2-1/4” speaker outputs
- 2-Speakon outputs +1/-1
- Aluminum Chassis
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Time Delayed Turn On
- Quiet AC Power Switching
- 100/120/220/240v operation
- Auto-Fan with Backlite
- Rack Mount Kit Available
- 2-year warranty – parts and labor
More details you can find on the official site.