Universal Audio (UA) announces enhanced Pro Tools compatibility and Mac OS X Lion compatibility with their newest software release, UAD Powered Plug-Ins v6.0. Now available as a free download on the UA website for Mac and PC users worldwide, UA’s new v6.0 software will ensure that customers running Mac OS X 10.7 will have full compatibility with their UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
For Pro Tools users, UAD software v6.0 adds many new features to streamline integration of their UAD plug-ins into their DAW experience, including:
- UA-developed RTAS plug-ins, replacing current VST-to-RTAS Adapter
- Full support of all Pro Tools control surfaces, including customized control layouts
- Fully automatable plug-in parameters, with values and ranges displayed in automation lanes and on control surfaces
- Plug-in names clearly displayed in the Pro Tools Mix and Edit windows
- Plug-ins sorted by category in the Pro Tools plug-ins menu
- Quick installation process
- Many other workflow improvements
In addition to tight Pro Tools integration and support for Mac OS X Lion, UAD Powered Plug-Ins software v6.0 includes the release of the Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In, as well as Brainworx® bx_digital V2 EQ and SPL® Vitalizer MK2-T Direct Developer plug-ins.
Learn more about UAD Software v6.0 Pro Tools Enhancements here: http://www.uaudio.com/blog/pro-tools
UAD Software v6.0 is available as a FREE download for Mac and PC users worldwide: http://www.uaudio.com/support/uad/downloads.html
Learn more about the award-winning UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform here: http:// www.uaudio.com/uad-plug-ins.html
Source: Universal Audio Press Release